This month I am finding it harder and harder to find time to work on projects. With lots of client quilts to finish before the holidays, classes to teach and household chores to finish up, I am lucky if I can get a couple hours of sewing in each week.
I did find some time to make a little progress on my alphabet blocks. Even though letters up to "O" have been released, I am just getting around to finishing up the letter "J"
I was struck with some inspiration on how to finish up this set of blocks. I decided to add a frame around each letter. This meant I had to track down more scraps for the blocks I had already made. Most of them I was able to locate but I am still searching for a few. I might have to get a bit creative to get some blocks finished up!
I did finish up another of my english paper pieced stars. Now I have a total of 6 finished...
and a whole lot more to go!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!