Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Don't Want You To Miss...

I am not sure if you have tried any of Craftsy's on-line classes, but I have purchased and/or downloaded 18 to date.  So far, I have been pretty happy with all the classes I have viewed.  I still have a couple of my most recent purchases to watch but I am anxious to find some quality time to take a gander at them.

Through Monday December 1st, Craftsy is having a super sale!  All classes are $19.99 or less!  If you have a class on your wishlist, this might be the time you want to pick it up for cheap!  And if you haven't tried Craftsy, it is easy to get signed up and there are lots of classes for free that you can try out before you make a purchase.



And while you are on the Craftsy site, remember I now have a pattern listed with them.  My Wiggle Time pattern is available for instant download should you need a quick but adorable quilt.  You most likely have everything you need right in your stash!





Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I have just spent a week with my goofball family and am having a tough time getting into the groove again.  I already miss these two crazy kids!


If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!

 
*Remember, I am an affiliate of Craftsy and if you make a purchase, I might get a commission.

2 comments:

Barb N said...

Glad you had a good time and no major snow storms! Looks like a fun game of charades?

Jasmine said...

Goofball families are the best! Looks like a fun time.

01 09 10