Thursday, March 21, 2019

Looking for a New Home

A friend of mine had passed this little quilt top over to me.  It was a piece she had finished long ago and just didn't want to finish.  I always thought I might quilt it up and donate it but I just seem to never get around to it.

So it needs to find a good home!



It measures approximately 40" square.  The colors are a berry center, teal corners, purple corner stones and a soft lavender in all the sashing.  It needs a good pressing.

It would be perfect for someone who wants to practice free motion quilting or a quick quilt to finish up for Sarah's Hands2Help Jack's Basket quilt drive.


This orphan has found a loving home!


If you would like to adopt this, please let me know in the comments that you are interested.  
(Note, your comment should be made directly on my blog and not through Bloglovin' - it does not allow me access to your contact information so I have no way of getting ahold of you if you win.)

I will ship to anywhere in the US for free.


I will be selecting a winner from those that are interested sometime on Sunday the 24th so be sure to comment before then.  If there is more than one candidate, I will select a winner using a random number generator.  Please make sure I can get ahold of you!  If you are not positive if your email is available, please leave it in your comment.  Thanks!


Quilting is more fun than Housework


There are other items being adopted out by quilters so be sure and check them all out.  Also, if you have items you would like to put up for adoption, you have until the 23rd to link up.




Linking Up:



7 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

I would love to adopt this top to quilt for our quilt ministry group donation efforts. Thank you!

Rebecca Smith said...

I'd love to adopt this top and put it to use for our group's disaster victim program.

Kathy H. said...

Id love to receive the orphan quilt top.

Laura said...

When I first saw this quilttop, I was struck by its simplicity. I love the colors used and it would make a perfect quilt for a special little one. Even if I’m not chosen, may I have your permission to recreate it? Yes, I like it enough to do all the quilty math. Haha

The Joyful Quilter said...

A top ready for quilting would be PERFECT for my H2H donation to Jack's Basket. Thanks for offering it for Quilty Adoption!

Rachel C said...

Thanks for doing this fun event! I think this quilt top would be a great foundation for some appliqué work.
rach62803(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carol E. said...

Love the quilt top; I would love to get it done for a contribution to a great cause (which will be decided upon completion).

01 09 10