Today I am more than pleased to share a great blog (and friend) that always inspires my creativity. I have been following Diann at Little Penguin Quilts for quite some time now and I always look forward to seeing what she is working on. Diann and I share a love for color and are probably both happiest when we are playing with scraps.
Diann is always making such fun little mini quilts from her scrap bin and orphan blocks. So I asked her if she would be willing to share a quick tutorial on how to put one together and she agreed!
So today on her blog, she has shared a wonderful Quilt As You Go method for putting together this adorable little snack mat. And look, even the binding is scrappy - See why I enjoy her blog so much!!
Thanks so much Diann!
So hop on over and check out Diann's tutorial and come back and share what you are making with your scraps. Here are the details for linking up your projects:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
If you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!