Today, I am so happy to feature one of my blogging friends who always has so much fun playing with her scraps. She is an Elementary Teacher and her projects are always brimming with color, creativity and playful inspiration. Yep, I am talking about Val of Val's Quilting Studio.
Val is sharing three great scrappy projects on her blog - one of which are these hexagon blocks where she is looking for input on what color blocks to use in place of the white. So before you take a look at all the scrappy links below, hop on over to Val's blog and see what she is up to. You won't be disappointed!
Oh, and Val's dog Jackson loves scraps too! (Look at that face - isn't he handsome!)
Here are the details for linking up your projects:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
If you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!