Happy Easter! I thought today I would share a few projects from past link ups that caught my eye. Each week, I find myself so inspired by what everyone is working on. Here are a few finished projects that I thought you might want to take a second look at!
Am I crazy for wanting to start this rug project! Helen over at Till We Quilt Again shared a tutorial a few weeks ago. I am thinking this will be the perfect evening project for next winter.
And Janet over at Simply Pieced shared this fantastic quilt. A perfect example of the beauty that can be found in the scrap bin. Nice job Janet!
Vera over at Negligent Style gets me running for my scrap bin each week! I love the detail she puts into every project and I wish I had more time to act on the inspiration she provides.
Jasmine over at Quilt Kisses shared this sweet little mini - all made from a project's leftover scraps. I think her color placement and beautiful quilting really made this project stand out for me!
There were so many projects that are currently in the works that I wanted to share but I am hoping they will soon get finished and I will share them then. Thanks to all who share their projects each week! Keep those scrappy inspirations coming.
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!