Friday, August 7, 2015

Nighttime Blossoms - Fall 2015 Easy Quilts

Last October, I was notified that I had won a fat quarter bundle of the Mimosa fabric collection by Another Point of View from Red Pepper Quilts and the Fat Quarter Shop.  I was so excited to see this fabric, I met my postal carrier at the mailbox and before I stepped back into the house, I had already formed a vision of what I wanted to make with it.




The fabric was cut that evening and a quilt was finished in no time at all.  I have had to wait until now to share this finish with you because...







Easy Quilts Fall 2015








...you can find this quilt in the Fall 2015 issue of Fons & Porter's Easy Quilt magazine!



 Have you picked up your copy yet?









***Update:  This pattern is now available in my Payhip and Etsy pattern stores.  It is now called Summertime Blossoms.







I love this fabric collection so much, I also chose it for my Layers of Charm quilt which you can read more about here. 














I am excited to get my Nighttime Blossoms quilt back - it has been a long time since I have seen it!


Linking up:

15 comments:

Sandra Walker said...

Absolutely love those aquas! I am not familiar with Mimosa; will have to look for it next week when I'm shopping in the US! Congrats on yet another magazine publication, woot woot! Your patterns are awesome.

Lisa J. said...

Such pretty little flowers in the blue and grey quilt. Both patterns are lovely.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Very exciting and congratulations on the publication!

Sew Surprising said...

Congratulations :) I love the Mimosa line as there is no pink ;) currently doing my blocks as I have the entire range and spend too much time going ohhh and ahh instead of slicing and dicing :) Love the look of your sneak peak quilt :)

Bees Knees Granny said...

Love both quilts, and really love your tip using a hera marker. I thought it was just for hand quilting. Can't wait to try it for machine piecing. Thanks! Cwoosley12@yahoo.com

Lois said...

Congrats - it looks fantastic:))

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Congratulations! Very exciting being published! I love the aquas teamed up with the grey.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Congratulations on being published.

Brenda said...

How wonderful and exciting for you! Quilts are so much fun! Congratulations and thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful creative day.

gayle said...

Woohoo!!

Linda said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see all of it. :)

PaulaB quilts said...

Congratulations on the publication. Love those easy quilts and your colors are so lively.

Stitchin At Home said...

Congrats on the publication. A great combination of gray and floral on the first quilt.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Such a lovely quilt! I have a charm pack of Mimosa, thinking I need to get that out now!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Can't wait to see the full quilt! You know, the next step for you is going to be to publish a book! :)

01 09 10