Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Willamette Valley Quilt Festival

I thought I would pop in and remind those in the PNW that this coming weekend is the Willamette Valley Quilt Festival in Albany Or.  I will be there on Friday the 31st.  My friend Sheila Sinclair Snyder is the featured quilter so I will be probably hanging around her booth all day if you want to stop by and say hello.



And what is a quilt show without some pretty quilts.  I thought I would share a few photos others have shared with me of quilts made using my patterns.  This photo is an in-process one of her Spin! quilt.  She used some beautiful shibori fabrics - I knew it was going to be beautiful!




Here is a "Moonlight Blossom" made using my Summertime Blossoms pattern.  I was very jealous of the beautiful soft gray fabrics in this one.



One clever quilter used my Summertime pattern to create this lovely quilt.  She modified the pattern slightly and used her design wall to help her place colors so she has more colored blossoms.  It is so charming in these solids and 30s prints.


So I hope to see a few of you on Friday at the quilt show!
I would love to meet you in person.


5 comments:

Jayne said...

What a wonderful reward for you to see your patterns made by others!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Isn't that Moonlight Blossoms a gorgeous version of your design?! It really is amazing how color and its placement in the block can change a design! Have fun at the quilt show!

Mystic Quilter said...

Spin is beautiful, it's amazing what can be done with log cabin block. I don't blame you for being so fond of the grey fabric in Moonlight Blossom and I love the deep purple triangles.

Sally Trude said...

See you Friday!

Kate said...

Beautiful quilts! I always love to see how someone else interprets a pattern I've made. Do you enjoy that when you see what someone has made from your pattern? Enjoy the quilt show this weekend.

01 09 10