Friday, May 22, 2020

Room in the Box

I was packaging up the homespun quilt I finished for the Hands2Help challenge when I realized there was room in the box for another quilt.



So I decided to include this quilt I made back in 2017 from some Kaffe Fassett orphan blocks.  It has been tucked away in a bin since I finished it and I am happy that it will finally have a home.  You can go back and read the original blog post here.

I am sending these two quilts off to Emily for the Quilty Hugs organization.
The box is absolutely stuffed so I hope she is careful when she opens it!



8 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's a super bright and happy quilt which I'm certain will be loved by its recipient. Gorgeous!

Louise said...

Glad this one marinated just the right amount of time. Now it's off to its forever home :)

Angela said...

Glad there was more room in the box. Always nice to find orphan blocks a nice home.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Excellent use for that beautiful quilt, Cynthia!!

Cathy said...

I really like this one!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I just love it!! room in the box - so you fill it up! you are definitely blessing someone!

Susan said...

Oh, ha, ha, two more! That's even more wonderful. I like the name for this one, too.

Sarah Craig said...

Another beautiful quilt, Cynthia! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!

01 09 10