Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sent with Santa





Now that my gifts have been delivered by Santa, I can show a few items that I did finish just before christmas.  My sister Tracy wanted a couple of table runners for her home so I did finish this holiday one in time to get to her.  The rest of them will have to wait a bit as I try and finish up some projects around here before I start something new.









And I made my neighbor whose kitchen is decorated in apples these simple potholders and cloth napkins.  Her dishes are a brown and green stoneware so these worked perfectly!







And my friend Penny gave me the perfect tin sign!  It captures my quilting philosophy wonderfully!


Hope you had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying leftovers, new toys and finding time to get back into your sewing rooms and play with fabric!


1 comment:

Barb Neiwert said...

I really like your table runner and the way you developed the 'scene' with the deer. I'm sure your sister loved it!

01 09 10