Sunday, October 5, 2014

Finish Along - Q4 Goals

I can't believe it is already time to get together my 4th quarter goals for Katie over at The Littlest Thistle for her Finish Along!  I really need to step it up this quarter.  I had only two finishes out of my list for last quarter.  And this quarter I need to add a few Christmas items on my list.





To make sure I can enjoy this english paper pieced snowflake quilt this winter, I still need to get this top trimmed and quilted up.  This has been laying around now for over a year.



 


 (sigh!) The curtains for my kitchen are still not sewn.  This project has been listed since the first quarter of this year.  It is one of the last items I need to finish for my kitchen.  I must really hate to sew curtains for them to take over a year to get to them!




And the last three items are some gifts I need to sew up.  I have no ideas on fabrics yet but I do know I want to make...
1.  A patchwork bathmat for a friend.  She just did a little remodel in her bathroom and I think it would make a cute gift with some matching towels.
2. My sister requested some batik placemats.  I think I will also make her some cloth napkins in some fun prints.
3. I want to make some sew together bags for some family members.  Okay...and maybe one for myself!


Finish Along 2014


Well, that should keep me busy and out of trouble!.  I hope I can stay focused and complete all of these items this year so I can start the new year out with a clean slate!


(Thanks Katy at The Littlest Thistle for keeping me focused on finishing projects!)



If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!

Linking up:

5 comments:

LindaH said...

I would love to know what a patchwork pathmat involves, never heard of making a bathmat. Instructions or photos would be appreciated.

Rachaeldaisy said...

That will keep you busy for this quarter. I have curtains I need to sew too, somehow they seem as fun as other projects.

Shelley @ Cora's Quilts said...

Beautiful hexie quilt! Can't wait to see how you finish it. :)

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Love your Snowflake quilt! Curtains are on my to do list too.

Unknown said...

I couldn't bring myself to add the re hemming of my sister's curtains - too boring but needs done first! I love the pattern under the teacup, is that the curtain pattern?

01 09 10