Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Stash - Market Bling

Did I get some very happy mail this week!  Just before Christa (of Christa Quilts) went to market, she announced she was going to be sharing some of the samples and such she picked up at market with four of her readers.  Needless to say I signed up for a chance right away!  Imagine my joy when I found out I was one of the winners.   I was even happier when I saw how big and the package was.  
Thanks so very much Christa!!!



There were thread samples from Coats and Aurifil




A great bag pattern from Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness.




Lots of great fabrics in all sorts of sizes and prints.  Each and every one are going to be put to good use.  I especially loved the mini charms of the Kona Solids, Moda's Feed Company (swoon) and More Hearty Good Wishes (also by Moda).  The little fat quarter bundle of AMB solids was pretty nice too!



 And there was also some other fun samples of products and a Moda bag (which is great because I live in a "no plastic-bring your own bag" city).


Christa has a great on-line shop where she has an amazing selection of precuts and Aurifil threads.  Check it out if you get the chance!


Thank you Christa for sharing your market bling with some of your readers and all the generous companies for supplying these great items!

If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar! 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

An awesome surprise gift for sure!!! Congrats!!!!!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Congratulations!

Barb Neiwert said...

Congrats to you - fun, fun, fun!!!

Ruth said...

Nice! I've made the bye bye love bag and it is a really good size and fun to make!

Marlene said...

Congratulations. What an awesome package to receive. Have fun with all the goodies.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What fun goodies!!!

Weaveron Textile said...

awesome surprise...

01 09 10