First, I want to thank everyone for sharing their scrappy projects with Oh Scrap! each week. I really do appreciate the support. Every week the party grows and seeing all that scrappy inspiration makes my "Oh, I want to do that" list grow too!
I thought today I would share my progress on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks with So Scrappy. The color for March is yellow.
And here are all twelve blocks finished to date. January was blue, February was pink and the sunny yellow was this month. I think these blocks will make a happy quilt when December rolls around and all the blocks are finished.
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!