Tuesday, February 25, 2020

An Upcoming Class - Join the Fun!

Even though I usually teach or give presentations a couple times a month, many of them are not often open to the public.  

So when I have something scheduled anyone can attend, I always like to get the word out.

(I try to list them on my Classes page but I don't always get a chance to write a post about them.)



I will be teaching my Improv Garden class in Coos Bay Oregon on Saturday April 11th.  The class will be hosted by Threads That Bind.

This is a technique class and I will be talking a lot about how to use color and value to create different effects.  You will be given a pattern sheet that includes the layout for my Garden quilt along with the layout for my Nighttime Skies below.




And for those that want  to learn the technique but not commit to a big quilt, you can make just a pillow cover.  We will be going over how to make that in the class too.



If you are interested in the class, you will need to contact the quilt store directly. I don't see the class up on their website yet, but I am sure you can give them a call and they will help you out.  
They are a great group of folks!

Hopefully if you are in Oregon you can join us.  It will be a fun day!

(I am also working on some other class opportunities that I will be posting about soon so stay tuned!)

Hope you are having a great week!





If you belong to a quilt guild or a group of quilters here in the PNW, I would love to come teach or speak to you.  Just have your Program Chairperson email me and we can see what we can come up with!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm excited to be signed up! I think the class is nearly full, we'll probably have to have you come and teach a second time ;)

KaHolly said...

Bet you have lots of fun!

kupton52 said...

Arrrrgh! I love this technique...unfortunately I'm on the other side of the country. I'm hoping you do an online class for this...hint hint!

01 09 10