Monday, March 15, 2021

Happy National Quilting Week

 This is our week - The week we celebrate Quilting!

And thanks to a few of my affiliates, there are lots of ways for you to celebrate.




First up, you can take 20% off your entire order at Connecting Threads.  I just placed a nice fabric order that included a number of backing pieces.  I will share photos of my purchase once it arrives.  But the sale doesn't apply to just fabric - they have batting, thread and lots of notions.


Worldwide Quilting Day 2021

The Fat Quarter Shop is celebrating with a free World Piecing quilt pattern along with a contest if you wish to participate.  You can read more about the event here.

I should also note that right now, they have all of their Clover Notions 30% off.  Not sure how long that sale will continue...




At AccuQuilt, for a few more days, you can get 25% off many of the Go! products.  Remember to use the code CUT25 when you checkout.





Right now, these are the only events I am currently aware of.  If I see more, I will let you know!




No comments:

01 09 10