Friday, June 10, 2022

CIL Quilt Finish #3

 The Covered in Love Finishes keep on coming!



I am ready to share the third finish today.  It is another Tall Nine in Autumn colors.

So many beautiful fall fabrics hidden away in people's stashes!



I laid these blocks out all going the same direction again.  I really like this look.

When I sewed the blocks together, I didn't worry too much if the same fabrics touched in the small rectangles.  But I did try and space out the colors in the bigger rectangles.



On the back is a lovely floral piece with a gold.  Doesn't the swirl quilting look lovely on the back?



Here is one more up-close photo.  I know some of you look for your blocks.  I used a pretty regal looking purple and gold fabric for the binding.




TaDa! 
 I have one more Tall Nine to finish but I am itching to get moving on the red, white and blue star blocks.  Not sure which quilt will be shared next!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  
We are getting rain so that means a sewing weekend for me!






Linking Up:

8 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I adore autumn colours and this design is a great one. What a pretty finish!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Looking good!!
I really like the quilting on it!!

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous! And what a great scrap buster.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That swirl quilting is so pretty! Definitely something I wish I could do on my quilts. Love the fall colors, too - but not ready for them in real life, lol!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

This quilt has such rich, fall colors and I love seeing them against the spring green lawn. The swirls make me think of wind and leaves falling. Have a great weekend!

loulee said...

Such a lovely quilt, the colours are so warm.

Mystic Quilter said...

Super pattern!

Kathy S. said...

Gorgeous in fall colors. I especially love the back of this quilt and how it is pieced. Nicely done!

01 09 10