Friday, August 28, 2026

Some Friday Finishes

I have lots of quilts to share with you today.  My plan was to make two posts this week but once again, I got busy.  So now they will all go on one long post.

Let's get started!

Here is a fun little sampler style quilt that we received.  Sadly, it is one that the maker's tag got lost.  I do know that the backing was donated by Kat and that local quilter Cindy finished it up for us.  This one makes me want to play with a bunch of orphan blocks.


Elizabeth sent us some of these strip quilts in kit form.  This one was assembled by Pam, quilted by Cindy and bound by Chris.  That is why we are called Many hands and Many Hearts.  


Kristi sent in this quilt top.  It is a fun layout for hourglass blocks. The vertical sashing really changes the look.  I will have to remember this!

This rail fence variation quilt top was sent in by Elizabeth.  This big floral backing we have used many times.  I think I pieced this back multiple times and used up the last of the bits.  It was the perfect colors for this little quilt.  Wanda quilted it and then Chris sewed on the binding.  I sewed on the label!


I think this quilt top was sent in by Denice.  What a fun scrappy quilt!  Former board member Melva donated the backing fabric, and Wanda quilted it up for us. 


I think Denice also sent in this lovely quilt top.  I have been wanting to do something similar with all of our solid scrappy chunks.  Pat sent in the pretty backing fabric and Wanda quilted it up.  



I love the brightness of this quilt.  Denice sent in the quilt top and Wanda quilted it up for us.  Thanks to Kat we had this more muted backing fabric.  The colors were perfect!


This sweet little teddy bear quilt top was sent in by Shannon. It was quilted by Cindy and bound by my neighbor Karol (who does not sew but wants to help).



Karen sent in this lovely blue star quilt top.  Nann donated this bright blue backing fabric, Wanda quilted it and Chris finished up the binding for us.  

Quite a show!  
I think I still have over a hundred finishes to share with you.  I am hoping one of these days I can catch up.  But things like newsletters, websites, and board meeting keep getting in the way.  In fact, the next newsletter and block drive will hopefully go out this weekend.  That is next on my list!


 Follow Me on Bloglovin'                 Follow Me on Feedly

No comments:

01 09 10