Thursday, October 2, 2014

October ALYoF Goal

It's a new month!  And that means it is time to decide on a goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes with Sew Bittersweet Designs.

I realized last weekend that I have kind of lost sight of my intention to finish up some of my really old WIPS this year.  Trying to get back on track, I have dug deep in the closet and pulled out an oldie!



This was a round robin project from many years back.  My goal is to maybe add a border to the top to give it a bit more finished look and get it quilted up.  I think it will make a great Christmas gift for my neighbor who lives right across the street.  




Lots of beautiful hand applique on this one!  It feels good to get out these old projects and get them done so they can be enjoyed!


If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar! 
ALYoF2014
Linking up:

Lily's Quilts (Fresh Sewing Day) 

4 comments:

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

What a beautiful piece of work and generous gift this will make!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Oh yes, this so deserves to be finished!!

Jasmine said...

Wishing you luck! It always feels so good to get old projects finished. Your neighbor will love it!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Looking forward to seeing how you quilt this one! (I love how unique and colorful it is!!)

01 09 10