I had originally planned to share my method for piecing batting scraps today but as I was reading through blogs yesterday I squealed with delight when I saw a quilt inspired by one of my Scrap-A-Palooza quilts. I knew I had to share it with you.
Isn't this just the happiest quilt! It was made by Emily over at The Caffeinated Quilter. It was inspired by my third Scrap-A-Palooza quilt. You will want to hop over and read more about her quilt. She did a beautiful job quilting it!
And you can see this quilt in person if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area Emily will have it with her at a craft fair charity booth next weekend. If you get a chance to go, I hope you say “hi!” from me. Here’s a link to the show with more information.
And don't worry, I will still share my technique for piecing batting - it just got moved to early May. I know we all have batting scraps!
So what have you been up to? Now it is time to share what scrappy projects you have made!
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right side.