I have been seeing lots of spots lately! The good scrappy kind!
Last month for Scrap-A-Palooza, I finished up my offset log cabin and I have been seeing where some of you have joined in the fun!
Check out the vibrant blocks that Susan over at Crazy Birds Studio is making! I wish my pink scraps had been that vivid.
Sandra over at Musings of a Menopausal Melon has also been busy sewing up these blocks. Sandra hasn't sewn her blocks all the way together so we might be surprised with a different layout in the final quilt.
And Lois emailed me this photo of the one she is working on. Love all that scrappy negative space!
A Big Thanks to Lois, Sandra and Susan for sharing!
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!