It has been a few months since I re-shared some of the finished scrap projects linked up with Oh Scrap! that caught my eye. With the holidays coming fast, some of these are inspiring ideas for my gift giving. So in case you missed these....
Tubakk shared some fun little stars she made from scraps and turned them into pincushions.
What a great idea!
What a great idea!
Diann turned some scrappy hexies into a beautiful pillow cover.
Janine Marie made this cute little tag blanket from her scrap bin. I always forget about making these cute little projects!
And I fell in love with Ivani's little string quilt. She uses old telephone book pages as her foundation papers and shares a tutorial in her post.
There are quite a few amazing scrap quilts in progress that I am looking forward to seeing in finished form. Every week I am inspired by all the beautiful projects.
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!