With this being the last Sunday of 2015, I thought I would share some of the great scrappy finishes that have been linked up with Oh Scrap! And just so you know, I will be continuing to host the party right on through 2016!
....and there were a number of beautiful quilts that caught my eye!
Like Anita's Scrappy Summer quilt. It looks so pretty captured in a dusting of snow.
Vicki had a couple of finishes but I really liked this playful little quilt.
The quilting is pretty cute too!
Sew Preeti shared a whole blog post of beautiful scrappy quilts she finished.
This one was my favorite....I think...It is kinda hard to choose!
I am always inspired by Emily. I have been watching this quilt progress and it was great to see it finished.
And my hat is off to Joanie for all the tiny sashing on this great scrap quilt. But it was worth it because I think it turned out beautifully!
And finally, Tisha shared this bright beauty.
Scrappy quilts are my favorite!
Thanks to everyone who continues to share their scrappy projects. I find you all so very inspiring!
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!