Whenever I work with my scraps, my mind instantly thinks of quilts. I rarely think to make something smaller. But I am always inspired by smaller scrap projects when I see them and hope to try some of them in the future. I certainly have enough of them bookmarked!
When Sandra who blogs over at Musings of a Menopausal Melon shared with me a fun pouch she was working on, I thought it was a great scrap project and perfect for the Oh Scrap series.
Isn't it cute?!?
She is sharing a tutorial on how to make one of your very own over on her blog today. She is calling it a Pyramid Pouch. I might just have to make one with some solid scraps I have kicking around.
By the way, Sandra was really busy in 2014 sewing up her scraps into Scrap-A-Palooza quilts. I love her pink and green woven Dogwood quilt. Perfect for springtime!
Once you have checked out her tutorial, be sure and take some time to peek at her pretty quilts too!
Now, what have you been working on. Are you doing some spring cleaning and sewing your scraps into something fun? I hope you share it!
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!