I have enjoyed Jayne's blog (Twiggy & Opal) for a really long time now. She is always
obsessed busy with some fun project and it usually involves tiny bits of fabric.
Plus, Jayne's sense of color is fantastic!
When Jayne starts playing with her scraps - the projects she comes up with are stunning. And this weekend, she is sharing some beautiful improv pillow covers she made from her solid scraps.
And because she is so sweet, she has shared how she went about making them! These are such a great idea for all those little scraps you just can't bear to toss.
My favorite is definitely the red pillow! Yum!!!
So hop over to her blog and check them all out!
(I'm telling you, you will also want to follow her blog so you can see what she is up to next.)
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!