There have been so many wonderful projects linking up on Oh Scrap! So today I thought I would share a few that made me go Wow!
Okay, many things make me go Wow! each week so I am only going to share those projects that are in a finished state. I hope you scroll back through my posts or do a search on the left margin for past Oh Scrap! series. I bet you find many projects that make you go Wow! too.
Tanya Quilts in CO shared this Tulip Patch quilt. Maybe it is because I love to garden, but flowers on a quilt always makes me happy. Check out Tanya's blog for lots of scrappy inspiration!
Vicki of Vicki's Crafts shared this wonderful quilt!
I LOVE IT!
This quilt made my heart sing and my feet run to my scrap bins. One of my all time favorites Vicki!
Cassandra knocked it out of the park with this one! She blogs over at The (not so) Dramatic Life - I love her blog.
And I am always pleased when I see people being inspired by my Scrap-A-Palooza quilts. Here are a few I just have to share!
Kat pulled some gray and turquoise scraps and made this beauty inspired by a quilt I made back in March! Love her color choices!
Sandra over at Musings of a Menopausal Melon has been busy sewing up her scraps for a couple of donation quilts. She just finished up this colorful one.....
And Sandra shared this lovely string quilt!
A big hug to Sandra - I think she has made a total of 8 quilts inspired by my Scrap-A-Palooza series. And I think she has plans for more!
Now it is your turn to share what you have been making with your scraps.
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!