There has not been a lot of sewing going on at my house lately. My Bernina has been strangely quiet. However, I have been busy longarm quilting for others, sewing bindings on some of my own quilts (that I hope to share soon) and working out in my gardens. My two design walls are currently bare. Gasp!
But I did paper piece a scrappy heart for my Splendid Sampler. I had planned on completing a number of blocks but this one was pretty time consuming. Hopefully by the end of the long weekend I will have a few more to share.
But the weather has been so beautiful it is hard to work inside!
Now it is time to share your scrap projects, here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)
Freemotion by the River (Linky Tuesday)