The Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for August is a dusty purple. Having already used a dusty purple in some of my previous blocks, I decided to go with gray for this month. To make my blocks, I didn't have to travel very far from my cutting table for all the scraps I needed. Guess I have been working with a lot of gray recently!
On the top, are my 12 blocks for the RSC16 Column Along and on the bottom are two blocks for my donation kids' quilts I have been working on this year.
I was curious to see how all of my blocks for the column sampler look all together, so I took the time to put them up on a design wall. I believe there are two more block designs to go but I think it is going to be fun!
What about you! What scrappy projects are you working on. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)