Sunday, December 25, 2016

Oh Scrap! : Happy Holidays



I want to wish all of you a very wonderful holiday!  This is how you will find me for most of Christmas Day.  I plan on a quiet holiday with a lot of Masterpiece Theatre!

I might even get in a bit of sewing....

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season  in the manner you most enjoy!


*************************************

Because we missed our link up last week, feel free to link up an older post.  We don't want to miss out on what you are making with your scraps! 
  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
Quilting is more fun than Housework

So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps.  And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!






Follow Me on Bloglovin'          Follow me thru Email          Follow me on Feedly

11 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Sounds good to me! Enjoy your day, Cyndy!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Merry Christmas to you. I wonder how many of us quilters spend time quilting or sewing today - I bet a lot of us :)

Kathy E. said...

Merry Christmas Cynthia! Looks like your day is a well-deserved restful one! Once I get the cooking done for dinner, I will be in the same mode, but maybe with my eyes closed during that movie! Linking up with one of my favorite scrappy projects.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Merry Christmas! I plan to quilt today, personally, and I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Melody A. said...

Merry Christmas to you ! I wish you joy and love and good health. Love your blog. from Iowa

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas Cynthia. I enjoy reading your blog and although I don't always have something to share with your link-up, still love to see what lovely creations others have been doing.
Best wishes from Jenny in New Zealand

Kate said...

Hope you had a very relaxing Christmas.

Kristi said...

Glad you are back! We did all our present opening a few days early to be with family, so Christmas day was nice and low key. We made a lovely dinner and I did some sewing on a scrappy 9-patch. Off to take a picture!

em's scrapbag said...

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful relaxing Christmas!

Jasmine said...

Merry belated Christmas! Hope it was great!

thatfabricfeeling.wordpress.com said...

Lovely and quite a productive year for you. I'm curious about your string quilt. Did you do it as a quilt as you go or regular style quilt? Thanks, Elana

01 09 10