Saturday, April 29, 2017

When Traveling...

I recently went to the beautiful Sun Valley Idaho area to teach my Geese Migration quilt and present a quilt show.  I was invited by the 5Bee Quilt Guild and had a wonderful time.  I even met some fellow bloggers - Barb at Mountain Quiltworks and Janice at Color, Creating and Quilting
Both are sweet at pie!

And in between events, what to do except check out the sites and visit the local quilt store.
(A big thanks to Barb for being my tour guide!)



Luckily I had a bit of room in my luggage for these lovelies I just had to bring home.  I bought some rather large cuts of these cross weaves.  The top is a lovely blue/purple by Moda and the bottom two are by Robert Kaufman.



 I also found this black and white print that I have been wanting for a project in my head.  And lucky me, it was on sale.  The plaid I just needed because it was pretty!


So hopefully now I am done buying fabrics for a bit.
But summer travels could have me visiting new to me quilt stores :)








Linking Up:

Molli Sparkles (Sunday Stash)

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are pretty! In my opinion, fabric is the best souvenir. Sounds like you had a good trip!

PaulaB quilts said...

Janice was so excited about going to your event. I'm so glad she got to meet you. We have a mutual friend, Kate of Smiles with Kate in the UK. THis world gets smaller daily. Kate and I can talk for free on Messenger now. Wish I could have been in Sun Valley to meet both of you.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Loved your scrap organization in last post. Mine are frankly a bit of a mess but maybe I need to get on that.
Fabric shopping is the best.

01 09 10