Sunday, May 21, 2017

Oh Scrap! : Just 9 Patches

First, thanks to everyone who weighed in on my layout dilemma on my green blocks
So many great ideas! 

But the beautiful weather we have been having has lured me out to my gardens so I didn't make much progress on any of my projects.




I did realize that I still needed to sew up my 9 patch blocks for my RSC17 quilt so I popped into my sewing room and sewed them up before I forgot about them!

How about you?  Did you do any scrap quilting this week?


******************************************


It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up:
  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
Quilting is more fun than Housework

So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps.  And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!






4 comments:

Kate said...

It has been pretty when it's not storming here. Don't blame you for getting out and enjoying. Looks like you still found time to get a bit done in the sewing room anyway.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Glad you've had the chance to be out in your garden! I still haven't planted - too cold - but maybe today!

Ivani said...

Nine patch is a classic, there is no change to go wrong with them.
Happy Sunday!

em's scrapbag said...

I do love nine patches. Yours look great! I'm working on thinning out my pink scrap bin. Can't quite get the lid on at the moment.

01 09 10