Thursday, November 7, 2013

Colorful Trees and Pretty Bundles


I wanted to share these fun trees I saw on a customer's quilt.  She used some solid scraps she had leftover from another project and made these cute festive trees for a wallhanging.  I thought it was a great idea!



And I thought I'd share a picture of this pretty little giant bundle of Mirabelle I won from the Fat Quarter Shop on their Jolly Jabber blog.  Yes, there are 40 fat quarters in there and I am one lucky girl!!  The Fat Quarter Shop is sure good to the blogging community and I really want to thank them.

 Hmmmm...What to make....
I will just have to dream about it for now as I have to focus on some finishes!


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5198185

I will be whoopin' it up over my prize at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Follow the link to see what everyone is celebrating about!

5 comments:

Rita@PinPrickedFingers.com said...

Oh, the dreams you can dream! Lucky you indeed!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing the trees. Any chance you'd do a tutorial? I know your customer came up with the idea, but you're clever enough to figure it out.

Anonymous said...

That Mirabelle fabric bundle is gorgeous! Have fun creating something yummy with it.

Anonymous said...

Love the trees....and so timely!!!

Tami C said...

Love the cute little trees, but I like the leaves that are quilted above and below them even more!

01 09 10