Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's About Time! - ALYoF September Goal

I have been working so diligently at purging my older fabric and sewing up my scraps, that I decided this month I am going to work on something new!




In February, I won these great fabrics from Kate Quilts.  Adorable huh!  As soon as I received them, I drew up a pattern for a whimsical quilt but I just haven't allowed myself to work on it.  I think it is time I reward myself with a little playtime.

Before the end of September, I hope to share with you a finished quilt.  
I think it is going to be pretty cute!

ALYoF2014


And to help ensure I actually accomplish this, I am making this my September A Lovely Year of Finishes September goal.  A big thanks to Sew Bittersweet Designs for helping me keep focused in my efforts to finish up projects!




If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!

Linking up:

6 comments:

Marly said...

That's such nice whimsical fabric. Do you have a special little girl in mind?

Jasmine said...

I am also working with "new fabric" this month. I understand your excitement after a bunch of stash busting!

gibbygoo56 said...

I can hardly wait to see what you do with this cute fabric.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What cute fabrics! I can't wait to see what you create!

Angela FlowersMoore said...

Lovely collection of pretty fabric. The Best on you Sept. finishes.

Cindy said...

Sweet fabric. Its always so fun to cut into new fabric and work on a new pattern.

01 09 10