Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Another Workshop Opportunity


Starting this Fall, I am going to be teaching classes at the Stitchin' Post in Sisters Oregon.
I am really excited about it!


I will be teaching my Spin! quilt September 16th 2019.

A fun variation to a Log Cabin block, this class is perfect for beginning or seasoned quilters. You'll learn to sew this uniquely curved Log Cabin quilt without sewing any curves. You'll easily incorporate some scraps from your stash in this project!



A Geese Migration workshop is scheduled for October 10th 2019.

Geese Migration is not your ordinary scrap quilt. In this class, you'll learn to use small pieces to create a lovely colorwash effect. You'll build confidence in color and fabric usage as you incorporate a variety of selections in exciting new ways. 




Both of these classes are my most popular and I am so happy I can offer them publicly.  Most of the time, these workshops are only offered through quilt guilds to their members.

But now you can grab a friend, visit beautiful Sisters Oregon and join me!

If you are interested in the class, you can sign up right on the Stitchin' Post website.



Also, if you are a member of a Quilt Guild in the PNW and would like me to each a workshop or present a trunkshow, just have your Programs person contact me :)





Linking Up:



8 comments:

Robby said...

So sorry I already have vacation plans for the fall. Your Geese Migration has been on my list to try since I first saw it. Good luck with the classes!

Bernie Kringel said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you as well as the quilters that will have the opportunity to learn from you. Hurray. :-)

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your teaching engagements, should be heaps of fun.

Vicki in MN said...

Yeah, congrats!! Lucky students:)

Verveine et lin said...

J'aimerais beaucoup pouvoir participer à votre enseignement, si je ne vivais pas à plusieurs milliers de kilomètres !

The Joyful Quilter said...

How exciting!!! As you well know, I would LOVE to be able to take a class with you. Enjoy your time at The Stitchin' Post!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Congratulations. Spin is a great pattern.

Dorothy said...

WOW !! I would love to do both classes with you. But they are both on "work days" for me. I'm in WA but would drive down if they were weekend classes. I do Sisters every July for Quilters Affair-perhaps I should nominate you for teaching during that week next year :-)

01 09 10