Tuesday, February 16, 2021

A Mini Quilt Show

 Pretty regularly, I receive photos of quilts made using one of my patterns.  I always love to see them and thought I would share a few of them with you today.



Here is a wonderful quilt made from my Wiggle Time pattern.  I love the solid color and the quilting she added that "wiggles" across the quilt..  This lap size pattern takes five fat quarters and some background fabric - you probably have the fabric in your stash!



This quilt was made using my All That Jazz pattern.  After seeing this one, I remembered I have a tub full of neutrals like black and taupe fabrics that would be perfect for this pattern.




Check out these two quilts made from my Spin! pattern.  I even had the pleasure of quilting the orange one.  I think it is the first quilt I have seen in that orange/gray combination...

I like it!



My Summertime Blossoms pattern was used to make this sweet little baby quilt.




And finally, I also received a photo of  this Geese Migration quilt.  The color work is amazing!  I really love to teach this class and I look forward to someday getting back out sewing with new and old friends.  Hopefully that will happen someday soon!


You can buy my patterns from my Etsy shop or from my Payhip store.  
I hope you share photos of what you make...It always makes my day to see them!

I am sorry to hear so many of you are buried in snow right now and many are without power.
Stay home and stay safe!







Are you a fan of batik fabrics?  Did you know that Connecting Threads now carries a number of manufacturers at great prices. 

3 comments:

Susie H said...

How satisfying to see your patterns come to life by so many! I love Spin! Wouldn't it be fun in green? Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

Tammy Hutchinson said...

I hope to share a Geese Migration soon. I just love working with the colors for this pattern Cynthia!

Rebecca Grace said...

That must feel wonderful, to see in pictures how much your patterns are inspiring others' creativity! Thanks for sharing them with us, Cynthia!

01 09 10