Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Up to Something New

 Not too long ago, the Fat Quarter Shop asked me if I was interested in participating in the release of another one of their shortcut quilt patterns.  Of course I said yes!  I love these easy quick patterns that use various precuts.



I was able to pick my fabric collection and I decided to go with Deb Strain's Bee Grateful by Moda.  As a gardener, I love my honeybees and other pollinators.

So even though I already have so many projects going on right now, I have gleefully started another one.  This shortcut quilt is called Mini Cake Mints and is available for free.

This one should be a quick make so I hope to share the finished quilt soon!


Follow Me on Bloglovin'        Follow Me on Feedly






7 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Can't wait to see it!!! Go yoU!!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What fun fabrics and a great pattern combination!

KMSC said...

This quilt will be adorable! Eagerly awaiting your finish (but no pressure)!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That looks like a gorgeous line of fabric! Very tempting!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very pretty fabric, when your quilt is finished, please give us a link to the pattern. Thanks! Happy stitching!

Astrid said...

That looks like a fun and easy project. Pretty fabric too. Can't wait to see it done.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Fabulous fabrics and perfect for a bee lover. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Happy Quilting.

01 09 10