Thursday, October 10, 2024

Jolly Bar Jumble

I have always been a fan of the Fat Quarter Shop's shortcut quilt pattern series.  They are written for various preccuts.  So when they asked me if I wanted a sneak peek at their newest pattern, I jumped at the chance to make it.


The pattern is called Jolly Bar Jumble and it is designed to use Jolly Bars.  If you don't know what Jolly Bars are, they are a Fat Quarter Shop exclusive precut.  They measure 5 x 10" (so half of a layer cake).

I ordered a few in the FolkLore collection by Fancy That Design House.



When I ordered them, I wasn't sure if I was going to use Kona Navy or Kona Butterscotch for the background.  I have both in my stash.

I love the colors in these printed fabrics!



I decided to go with the butterscotch and started cutting.  But I still really like the navy.....

I will continue to share this project as I go!

Thanks Fat Quarter Shop for including me in this shortcut pattern release.



 

No comments:

01 09 10