Monday, October 7, 2024

Ooops - So Sorry!

I cannot believe I totally spaced out Oh Scrap last Sunday. I have been having those days lately where I think it is totally a different day of the week.  If you had a post to link up, feel free to link it up next Sunday. Sorry about that!

Sunday I had a huge shipment show up in my living room. Yep, those are large garbage bags full of fabric!  Kristin had an opportunity to get some fabric at a great price but she knew she wouldn’t be able to ship it from Washington due to cost, so thanks to some friends, we leap-frogged it here to Eugene. Thanks Kristin, Barb and Jeanne.



Not only was there fabric but there were a ton of quilt tops and ready to go “kits” to be parceled out to my little elves to finish up. Most everything has flannel so we will work our hardest to get them completed and delivered to kids this holiday season. 

Thank you so much Kristin! 
There are going to be so many cute quilts to be shared soon!


1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow, That is wonderful! And such pretty fabric. Have fun and I know you'll put smiles on a lot of children's faces.

01 09 10