I really can't believe how fast last week flew by. I felt somewhat in control on Monday and then before I knew it - It was Friday!
And I feel like I don't have a lot to show for it!
I did get quite a few flannel and RWB scraps cut this week. I was going to share my progress today, but they are buried somewhere on my dining room table. So, I guess we will just share some bright and happy scrappy quilts that are ready to go out and provide comfort.
This quilt top was sent in by Kristi. I might have to start cutting my solid scraps into 2.5" x 4.5" rectangles so I can recreate something similar.
Nann sent in the backing and Wanda finished it up for us.
This bright scrappy star quilt top was sent in by Mina. I love how the stars are brightly framed and then staggered across the quilt. I have been wanting to have a block drive with a more involved block - maybe this is a candidate.
Thanks to local quilter Terry for finishing this one up.
This fun quilt top was sent in by Nancy. This is another block that I thought might be a block drive candidate. Maybe Spring of 2027 - I have so many block layout ideas in my head.
Nann sent us the backing and Terry quilted up this one too!
*********************************************
It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
Follow Me on Bloglovin' Follow Me on Feedly
There is still time to make some blocks for our current drive.
You can read more about it and find the instructions in this post.







.jpeg)
3 comments:
Those are each fun ideas for scrappy quilts! I really love the tulips - they would be fun to make. I did make a few of the current ones - I need to get those in the mail. Hope you have a relaxing Sunday, Cyndy!
That is a colorful parade of finishes! I too can't believe how quickly it feels like the time flies. How can we be approaching August already?
Oh the flower blocks are delightful and I immediately wondered if they might make a good block drive block!
Post a Comment