I have a few more finished quilts to share today.
All of these are simple patterns but the quilts all look amazing!
This quilt was delivered long ago but I realized I never shared the quilt. Wilma came to my house with a big pile of quilts all the way from California. Some were finished and a few, like this one, just needed quilting. The blocks on this one remind me a bit of the One Block Wonders. It is a single fabric that is just cut and sewn in different ways. A big thanks to Laura for quilting it for us!
Carol sent in this lovely quilt top. The tulips in the light pink squares are really pretty. Martha sent in a prink print we were able to use for the backing. Master quilter Laura finishes this one up also.
Kristin sent in this fun Harry Potter quilt top and backing. We really love the quilt "kits" she puts together for us.
I think Jocelyn made this fun quilt top. It is made from all sorts of novelty scraps. There is just so much to look at! We continued with the novelty theme and put a horse flannel on the back. This one will most likely go out for distribution to a teen. A big thanks to Terry for quilting it for us.
One of my favorite quilt patterns made by Mina. This one is done in green, blue and yellow. Thanks to Karen we had the perfect turquoise backing fabric. Terry also quilted this one up for us too.
Mina sewed together this jellyroll quilt top too. I love the springtime colors she used. Dusty sent in this purple floral - it is a favorite of mine! It is so vibrant and luscious. Local longarm quilter Gloria finished this one up for us.
Dusty also sent us this amazing quilt top. We have a bunch of solid scrappy chunks and I might need to start a similar quilt. I thought this pretty blue backing looked great with the blues and oranges in the quilt top. I think the tag for the donor of this fabric got misplaced.
The parts for this fun quilt came to us as a kit. All the parts were already cut and all Pam had to do was sew it up. Jeanine sent in the juicy orange backing fabric and Gloria was able to quilt it for us.
I am slowly cleaning out my older photos and getting to where they are a little more organized. One thing I have realized is methods for tracking have had to evolve as we grow.
Those are all good growing pains!
The next block drive should be announced at the end of the month.
I had better get some samples sewn up soon!
















1 comment:
Simple patterns with the right fabrics make some stunning quilts. These are all fun.
Post a Comment