Here I am! So sorry for missing the last two Oh Scrap Sundays. I will be sharing soon some news and you will all get to see what we have been up to here at Many hands and Many Hearts.
I did have some scrappy blocks to share with you but I decided to share some of the MANY photos of finishes quilts I have on my phone. All of these quilts have already been delivered months ago.
Linda sent in this quilt top. It is such a lovely shade of coral. She also sent in this pieced backing. I quilted it with big cabbage roses - I knew it would show up a lot on the back.
I think Bonnie sent in this fun scrappy string quilt top. I love the illusion this block makes. It is a pattern that I have not made myself but it is one the list! Local quilter Marcia finished this one up for us.
This top was made by a local volunteer. Chris always does fun stuff with small kid fabric scraps. We just had to put this purple hippo flannel that Kristin sent us on the back
Chris also sent in this quilt top. We don't usually make quilts from Sport team fabric, but we do allow the U of O Ducks and OSU Beavers. This flannel backing also came from Kristin.
I don't think you can get more vibrant than this rainbow quilt top Pat sent in. She even sent in this vibrant backing for it. It is a real stunner!
I lost track of who sent this quilt top in. My system has evolved over time and some of these older quilts got lost in the shuffle. I wasn't going to share it but it is too good not to. But I do know that Nann sent in the fabric on the back. It is one of the vintage pieces she gave us a while back.
That is it for today. I am hoping I won't be missing anymore Sundays for a bit.
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!













.jpeg)
4 comments:
These finishes are great! MHMH is a terrific team! Two of these quilts are now on my must-do list, thank you! Have a good week!
So many fun quilts!
So happy to see one of the quilts I sent you. The blocks were made for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge several years, and I finally got around to sewing them together. Thanks for all the work you do.
Pat
It seems like you are getting so many quilt tops sent that I wonder if the block drives are still worth doing?
Post a Comment