I have still been plugging away at making the blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge with So Scrappy. The color for April was purple. This is the last week for the color so I thought I had better share my blocks.
My plan is to make 4 blocks each month until I have enough for a quilt top. The finished block is about 8" so it will most likely take me all year.
Here is what I have so far. It has been fun to dig in my 2.5" squares each month and create the blocks. So far, I haven't had to cut anything except the triangles of black and white fabrics. And many of these pieces are coming out of the scrap bin too!
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!