I have heard it is not easy being green but I had no problems sewing up this month's blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge with So Scrappy. In fact, I think these are my favorite blocks so far.
I decided to go with medium greens. I am not sure how big I am going to make this quilt and I thought this shade of green worked well with all of the other blocks I have finished so far.
The quilt continues to grow on my design wall. These happy little blocks are on the wall behind my longarm so I get to look at them as I quilt.
The blocks right now would make a baby quilt. It will still be a few more months until it is to a good size.
I shared previously that I store my 2 1/5" pre-cut squares in a drawer organizer. This is an older picture - I now have about three of them filled. Having these squares at the ready have made this project so simple!
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!