There have really been a lot of great projects linked up here at Oh Scrap! I thought I would share some finishes I especially liked.
Three Old Keys shared this lovely string quilt (and some fun yard art I might add). I really like this layout and the use of low volume scraps. This quilt was made for the H2H donation quilt drive.
This beauty was shared by Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting. Now this is my kind of scrap quilt! And it was quilted on a Janome sewing machine. Nice job!
Emily at Em's Scrapbag finished up her scrappy Dresden quilt. I love the blue background on this one!
I even spied a finished Scrap-A-Palooza quilt by Alycia Quilts. I think this would be perfect for a 4th of July picnic!
There were also a number of projects that are in the works that I really look forward to seeing completed. Maybe we will see them linked up this week!
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!