It has been such a busy week of scrap sewing. I have 4 scrappy quilt tops all prepped and waiting next to my longarm - I just need to find some time to get them quilted!
It has been a while since I shared some of the great finished quilts that caught my eye on previous Sundays. Here are a few I don't want you to miss!
Sandra over at Musings of a Menopausal Melon finished up this beautiful heart quilt for a friend. The colors are so spectacular and the quilting is beautiful. You can really tell a lot of love went into it.
I also fell hard for this simple drunkard's path Linda over at koka quilts made. It is sweet and so very inviting...and the red binding is perfect!
Do you follow Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting? She shared another picture of one of my all time favorite quilts. I have a pickle dish quilt on my bucket list. I might have to add the Petunia quilt she made from the scraps from this quilt.
And finally, I adored this little teacher gift made by Katie Mae quilts. I loved math in school and would love to have one of these little snack mats myself!
Thanks to all who link up each week. There are many quilts I am waiting patiently to share your finishes - and some are getting very close. So many pretty quilts all from the scrap bin!
If you haven't joined us before, here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me.