I have finally been able to spend a bit of time in my sewing room so lots of progress has been made. One of the projects I am working on is my Scrap-A-Palooza sampler. This has really been a great project for both using up scraps and playing with color.
I finished up my four purple blocks. I really wanted to choose some block designs without a lot of background to them. Once again, I used the darker fabrics in the center of the blocks and worked out to lighter tones to the outside.
And here they are in the quilt layout. Only four more corner blocks to go and the quilt top will be finished. My plans are for these last blocks to be made in greens like the center block.
I am hoping to have this one finished by the end of the month!