Happy Sunday all my Scrap Loving Friends!
I know many of you can appreciate this little story.
I was looking through some bags of fabric trying to find some gray strings I knew I was saving. I opened one bag and came across a bunch of these leftover strip sets given to me by a client. I knew I also still had a bunch of teal and brown 2 1/2" fabric strips in a previous bag I had looked in.
....so I started chopping up the strips and sewing up these blocks.
Before I knew it, I had a scrappy quilt top all finished!
Now, back to looking for those gray strips again! :)
Now it is time to share your scrap projects, here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)