Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Be Counted

Just popping in today to share my latest block finish.




I made this block to remind everyone in the US to be sure and complete their 2020 census.  The census can be filled out by mail, online or by phone.  It just takes a few moments to complete and it helps put money into your community. 
 If you haven't yet, please go to 2020Census.gov and be counted.

There are no citizenship questions on the questionnaire.

I appreciate you taking the time!


And if you want to know more about how I made the lettering for this block, I coated the back of my fabric with a thin coat of Fabric Mod Podge.  Once it is dry, you can cut it into small pieces and top stitch it without it fraying.  This block measures approximately 12 x 14".


5 comments:

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

It looks great. Well done.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Great block for your vote project! And what a brilliant idea for cutting out the letters, too! I'm not sure I knew there was Fabric Mod Podge - I used to use the version for wood all the time.

Bonnie said...

Great reminder. I've done it -- online. We are seeing a lot of ads on TV to fill out the questionnaire.

grammajudyb said...

Yup, I completed for our household, only, awhile ago!
Cute little reminder quilt,
Maybe we should make one to remind people to vote!
I might! Squirrel!!!

Linda said...

Cute table topper! I can't wait to see the Christmas quilt.

01 09 10