Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Finish!





Yippee - I was finally able to finish this twin size quilt and get it listed on my Etsy site. With the holidays hurtling towards us, I have been so busy quilting up everyone else's projects, I haven't been able to get many of mine done.

I truly love the bright colors in this!






I really had to stretch the fabrics to get a back that would be large enough but I was determined not to buy any fabric for this quilt!

This project was a whole lot of fun to work on and it really used up a number of odd bits of fabrics from my stash.






Hmmm....Maybe there can be some fabric purchases in my future now that I've made some space.


3 comments:

Jerimi said...

Oh my goodness! The colors! The blocks! The backing! I'm in love. Your finished quilt is exquisite.

FabricFascination said...

Great pattern, I like bright colors too.

Judy P. said...

Love the back, and the front, of course. I have also been trying to use what I have. It's a challenge. :)

01 09 10