Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Positivity QAL with Sew Preeti

Are you looking for a fun new project and at the same time donate to a great organization? 

You want to check out the QAL announcement at Sew Preeti Quilts!





The QAL runs from may until the beginning of September so there is plenty of time to complete a quilt. I will definitely be participating.  I have donated quilts to Mercyful Quilts in the past and the quilt Preeti designed looks like a great opportunity to use up some scraps!

Plus, she will be offering the pattern for free and she has organized some giveaways for participating!  (If you aren't already following Preeti, you will want to.  What a huge heart this amazing woman has!)

If you are curious about Mercyful quilts, you can read about it here on Bernie's blog.  Give her a follow while you are at it and check out her fabric shop.

I can't wait to get started!




4 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Preeti definitely has a big heart; I've seen her send more quilts to Berniie for the Mercyful Quilts program than anyone else. What a delightful quilt along!

MissPat said...

I'm hoping to join in, but I often don't get much sewing done during the summer. I'm grateful Preeti chose a longer time frame.
Pat

KaHolly said...

Great PR! I’m sure Preeti' 'big heart' will be overflowing with positive response.

Preeti said...

I am blushing and smiling as I type. Thank you Cynthia. I could not have asked for a stronger endorsement. I will be posting the the detailed schedule tomorrow. Lots of Love and Big Hugs.

01 09 10