Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Upcoming Scrap Workshops

 One of the things I have missed the most with the pandemic is in-person teaching.  I love interacting with other quilters and inspiring them to be creative with their scraps. I am pleased to say I am starting to see some in-person workshop bookings so I thought I would let you know of a few in November.




.I will be teaching my Two Bits Scrap Mixology block on Saturday November 6th to the Willamette Valley Quilters in Dayton Oregon.  You can contact them through their website to sign up if you are interested.  It is going to be a super fun day!



I will be teaching another Scrap Mixology block called Well Suited on Saturday November 20th in Springfield Oregon.  This time it will be with the Emerald Valley Quilters.

Along with the workshop on Saturday, I will be presenting "Turn your Scraps into Head Turning Quilts" on Thursday November 18th in the evening. To find out more about the events, you can contact the guild directly through their website.

Lots of scrap sewing next month!


One of my goals for 2021 is to be better at announcing my various events.  I will be posting all of them on my Workshop and Presentations page.  I have quite a few events coming up next spring.  It would be great to meet in person!  Maybe I can come speak at your guild.


BTW - This Friday I will be sharing one of the quilts from my fourth module of my Scrap Mixology Series.  It has taken me forever to get this new module released but it is finally here!


Follow Me on Bloglovin'                   Follow Me on Feedly

5 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh those LUCKY QUILTERS!!!! to have a lecture and classes by you!!! How awesome!!!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

How fun, I hope you have a great time at the in person events!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

It is good to hear that you are teaching in person classes. I hope that continues beyond the Spring! It is nice that you are teaching in your backyard!

Barb N said...

It will be nice to get out and about! Especially talking about these fun quilts. Looking forward to seeing your new Mixology quilts tomorrow.

QuiltGranma said...

It is so nice the governor has opened things up here in OR so you can do this. Looking forward to seeing what is shared at your classes.

01 09 10