Friday, January 28, 2022

Two More Placemats

 I almost had a quilt finish to share today but I am still sewing n the binding.

So I guess I will just have to share two other small finishes I had this week.




I quilted and bound the last two gray placemats I made.  I always enjoy seeing how different they look just by how you group the fabrics together.




Here are the backing fabrics I found in my stash.



That means I have now finished 13 gray mats - which means there are a total of 31 placemats finished to date.

I hope the new RSC color gets announced soon - I am ready to get started on the next color!

Happy Friday!!




7 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

all very nice indeed!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are pretty!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Very nice and they fit right in with the other gray placemats!

Jeanna said...

Each placemat is so different but they all work together very nicely.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a fabulous collection of gray placemats, Cynthia!! Thanks for sharing with the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge link party. Way to USE those scraps!

scraphappy said...

It is aqua for February. Looking forward to seeing lots of great blue/green scraps come out to play. The greys are so sophisticated!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's amazing how pretty and interesting the gray placemats can be! And I really like that ABC backing, too. Great finishes!

01 09 10