Sunday, January 30, 2022

Oh Scrap! : Final Red Letters

 Whew!  I finished all of my red letters needed for my banner just under the wire.

My goal was to complete them by the end of January.




The C and the G took a bit to finish. I was quite amazed at all the shades of red solids I had hidden away in the scrap bin.  



Here are the letters I have so far.  A little birdie told me the color for February in the comments on my last post so now I know I just have the letter I to make next month.  I will start pulling scraps today!

(As a fan or Wordle and Wordscapes, the above letters would be a big head scratcher!)


*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Follow Me on Bloglovin'                   Follow Me on Feedly



Linking Up:

What a Hoot (BOM Mondays)




Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

If you have or have been thinking about getting a fabric cutter, AccuQuilt has some great offers going on right now.  I love mine!

10 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Can't wait to see this banner!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I can't imagine what you plan to say, Cynthia. What quilty word has a "Z" in it? The suspense is killing me!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Love those letters! But I would need a hint to figure out the words. Staying tuned for the answer!

Char said...

Can’t wait to see the finished banner. The February color is my favorite so I have lots of scraps!

Ivani said...

Looking forward to seeing your banner.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your name banner is going to be a fun thing to see! The red letters are beautiful with all their shades. I have a drawer full of solid scraps that I use snippets of every once in awhile. I'd love to figure out a project just for them! Happy Sunday, Cyndy!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These are interesting and colourful blocks; an added bonus that they spell something!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Beautiful letters. Can't figure out what the word is
going to be. It will be beautiful when finished. Have
a great day!

Anonymous said...

I’m so intrigued!

Jeanna said...

The construction of these letters is very interesting. Looking forward to the banner.

01 09 10